Marketing & Communications Manager
BORTOLOTTO is an award winning architecture and interior design firm with a diverse portfolio consisting of high-profile custom, contemporary designs for leading educational, commercial and residential clients located in downtown Toronto. For more information, please visit us at www.bortolotto.com.
BORTOLOTTO is currently seeking candidates who are passionate about design and are committed to winning proposals, social media and other marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated creative individual that displays initiative, independent thinking, is happy to multi-task and help out as needed within the office and has a good understanding of the architectural industry and social media.
We are looking for a candidate that has:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Architecture or similar relevant experience.
• Minimum 5+ years of working experience in proposal writing and co-ordination.
• Exceptional writing skills, creativity and design sense with equal skills in design software (Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Strong conceptual, communication and listening skills being able to translate ideas into proposals.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Competitive by nature, and results driven with a track record of exceeding targets.
• Understanding of the architectural industry.
• Highly motivated creative individual that displays initiative, independent thinking.
• Team player and collaborator working with diverse teams internally and externally.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, be self-directed and take initiative.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manages the creation and packaging of architectural proposals.
• Reviews requirements and gathers all necessary documentation and information
• Supports content generation/ writing including proof-reading/ editing
• Works closely with the Principals in the development of the proposal
• Supports final submission of proposals and follow up
• Supports creation and development of communication strategies, key themes and messages to highlight the studio's value proposition, strengths, capabilities and resources
• Supports business development initiatives including internal and external communications
• Manages and develops the firm’s marketing content (social media, website, newsletters etc.)
• Identifies and coordinates activities to promote the firms industry leadership
• Sources and manages annual awards programs and submissions
• Advises team on best design practices for effective and strong visual display and communication
• General website management.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000
We look forward to receiving your qualifications. Please submit your resume with subject heading: Marketing and Communications Manager to: email@example.com. All applications are kept strictly confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.