Intermediate Architect or Technologist
January 31, 2020
Learn from our team of top architects and earn a higher than average salary, receive health benefits, professional development opportunities, performance based bonus and potential to grow within the firm.
BORTOLOTTO is currently seeking candidates who are hard working, passionate and committed to architecture and design excellence. The successful candidate will have strong skills in execution of the design, production of construction documents and co-ordination of building systems and experienced in all phases of design from concept design and construction documents to construction administration and have experience on a wide variety of project types.
We are looking for a candidate that has:
• Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture, architectural science or
• Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in an architectural practice.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as part of
a project team.
• Strong work ethic, works well in team or individually and has a positive attitude.
• Ability to work on all phases of the project.
• Thorough knowledge of the Ontario Building Code is essential.
• Proficiency in Revit is essential. Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Outlook 365.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Project management experience
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of building systems and technology.
• Expertise in contract document production and construction detailing.
• Contract administration experience.
• Ability to push project forward within allotted time frame and through all phases of the project
from schematic design to construction.
BORTOLOTTO is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm that strives to create innovative built environments that uplift the human experience. The firm believes that architecture has an enormous impact on society’s quality of life. We are a dynamic, fast paced and deadline oriented small firm working on exciting educational, workplace, retail and residential projects. Visit us at Bortolotto.com
We are excited to receive your qualifications. Please e-mail your resume with subject heading: Intermediate Architect or Technologist to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are kept strictly confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.